g

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Gaming Club Reopened and 250 Stars Hands

Well the gaming club finally reopened my account after receiving all the information I sent them. I am not going to finish that PSO promotion and I cashed out my $918 which will take another few days to clear.

I played 250 hands of $3/$6 on Pokerstars and made $65 which was a good 4.33bb/100. I now have 350 of the required 600 FPPs to release the $120 bonus.

As much as I loved the bonuses on GamesGrid I am starting to think that I may be able to make more money playing these looser partypoker and pokerstars type games versus playing the rock garden Grid games and earning the bonus.

Current BR - $2286

4 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

In regards to GG, congratulations. You have reached enlightenment. :-)

5:30 AM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Also, you may want to look at the www.bonuswhores.com site. They have tables showing the expected clearing rates on bonuses by site.

Combining a decent (or better) bonus with juicy games is the way to go. Unfortunately, GG has a slow clearing bonus for the most part and games that are just too tight. Not a good combination and the reason I had to stop playing there.

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Focus on finding softer games, bonus's seem like easy money but in reality if you can play an easier game the increase in expected profit should wind up more important then playing in a tough game to clear a bonus.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

--joe

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home